Quicklinks Charter Phone
Charter Phone® Learn More as low as $ 19 95 per month for 12 mos when bundled*
Get unlimited calling, great features and more
Charter Phone home phone service is available exclusively to Charter Internet® customers. Charter Phone gives you unlimited local and long distance calling anytime, to anywhere in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands for one low, flat monthly rate with no hidden fees.
- See the difference:
- Unlimited local and long-distance calling within the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands
- The option to keep your current home phone number or get a new one
- No per-call charges, no per-minute fees
- Unlimited 411 directory assistance calls
- Over 20 popular calling features, such as voicemail, caller ID and call waiting
- Simple setup with no special equipment -- same home phones, same phone jacks
So why wait? Join the thousands hanging up on the phone company every day and switching to Charter Phone.
Call around the world with Charter Phone
Charter Phone World Call
Add Charter Phone World Call to your Charter Phone service and call any country, anytime, for one low monthly rate.
- With Charter Phone World Call, you get the following:
- Up to 250 minutes of calling anywhere in the world, including up to 30 minutes to Cuba, day or night. That's over four hours of talk time a month!
- No hidden fees and no per-minute or connection charges
- Same low rate every month with no surprises
- It's easy to use. No extra numbers or special codes to dial -- just pick up and call directly from your Charter Phone home phone.
- It's simply billed to your Charter account. There are no prepaid calling cards to purchase.
International Per-Minute Calling
Save when you make international calls!
- Sign up today so that you can enjoy these great benefits:
- Great international rates that can be used at home or on the road
- No monthly plan fees
- Easy-to-use remote access 800 numbers so you can enjoy the same great rates anywhere in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada or the U.S. Virgin Islands -- just like a calling card
- No long authorization codes to punch in
- International Per-Minute Calling charges will be conveniently billed to your credit or debit card.
- Manage your account and view your international call details via the Charter Phone homepage.