Charter gives you the most hdtv, fastest internet and best voice features
CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS "MAJORYOU DAILY SWEEPSTAKES" OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Daily Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the contiguous United States except Florida, New York and Rhode Island, who are 18 years of age or older and the age of majority in the jurisdiction that they reside at the time of entry. You need not be present to win. Employees (and their immediate families or those living in the same household) of Sponsor (as identified below), and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, parent and related companies, suppliers, printers and advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to enter or win.
- HOW TO ENTER: Daily Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. ET on July 23, 2014 and ends at 12:00 p.m. ET on October 13, 2014. You may enter this Sweepstakes via the quiz, on-site game, or Facebook sharing methods described below. You must initially enter via the quiz method prior to participating in the Facebook sharing entry method Regardless of entry method, you can only earn a combined total of thirty-two (32) entries across all entry methods, per day. All quiz, on-site game and Facebook sharing entries must be received by 12:00 p.m. ET of the last date of the Sweepstakes, i.e. October 13, 2014. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Illegible, incomplete and duplicate entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted from post office boxes. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- QUIZ ENTRY METHOD: Beginning on July 23, 2014, you may enter the Sweepstakes via the Internet by logging on to the website www.charter.com/majoryou and follow the entry directions to take the Major.You quiz to earn one (1) entry into the sweepstakes. You may earn up to fifteen (15) more entries per day should you correctly answer five (5) additional questions (maximum entries per day not to exceed thirty-two (32) across all entry methods). You may be required to register or to otherwise provide some or all of the following information: your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, age and e-mail address and general information about your knowledge of Sponsor’s programming and services. Online entrant must be the registered subscriber of the email account by which the entry is made. In the event of a dispute as to the entries submitted by multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account (as specified by the Internet Service provider) used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed the entrant. Entries made by any individual or any entity other than the named entrant and/or originating at any other Internet Website, including (but not limited to) commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service are void.
- ON-SITE VIRTUAL GAME: Beginning on or around August 13, 2014, and during Charter Tour Events, you will have the opportunity to see if you are faster than Charter by playing a virtual reality game that requires you to run and jump in place. You will earn one (1) entry into the sweepstakes for participating in the game. You may earn up to fifteen (15) more entries per day should you get the high score for that current location (maximum entries per day not to exceed thirty-two (32) across all entry methods). You may be required to register or to otherwise provide some or all of the following information: your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, age and e-mail address.
- FACEBOOK SHARING ENTRY METHOD: Beginning July 23, 2014, you may earn additional entries into the sweepstakes (after you have already registered by entry method A above) by visiting www.charter.com/majoryou and sharing specific content on your Facebook timeline or with your Facebook friends. If you post this content on your Facebook Wall, you will earn one (1) entry into the sweepstakes. If you share this content with fifteen (15) friends, you will earn fifteen (15) additional entries (maximum entries per day not to exceed thirty-two (32) across all entry methods). You may be required to register or to otherwise provide some or all of the following information: your name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, age and e-mail address.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be one hundred sixty six (166) Prizes awarded, two (2) prizes each day (Daily Prize). Each Daily Prize consists solely of a $1,000 Visa Gift Card (Gift Card subject to Visa’s terms and conditions). The approximate total retail value of the Daily Prize is $1,000.00. The approximate total retail value of all Daily Prizes is $166,000. All federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for the Prize permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winners will be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form (i.e. Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification).
- RANDOM DRAWING: A total of one hundred sixty six (166) Daily Prize Winners will be selected in a random daily drawing (2) daily drawings per day) from among all eligible entries, beginning on or about July 26, 2014 by officials selected by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. A drawing will be held daily on or about 9:00 a.m. ET, for the previously day’ s entries and all prior daily drawings’ non winning entries, beginning July 26, 2014 and ending October 16, 2014. Winners will be posted, pending receipt of all appropriate paperwork, on Facebook & on www.charter.com/majoryou, daily July 26, 2014 through October 16, 2014. Daily Winners will be notified by telephone, e-mail or mail service beginning on or around July 26, 2014 and continuing through October 16, 2014. The Prizes are guaranteed to be awarded. Only one Winner per household is permitted.
- Prize conditions: No substitution for any prize will be permitted. If necessary due to unavailability of the Prize, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded at the discretion of the Sponsor. Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Release within three (3) days of issuance. Failure to return all required documents in this time period may result in the Winner being disqualified and an alternate Winner selected. Winners’ names will not be posted on any Sponsor site until all appropriate paperwork is received. If Sponsor cannot contact a Winner after three attempts, if a prize notification is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if an entrant is found to be ineligible or declines acceptance of the Prize for any reason, an alternate Winner will be selected. By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the Prize, Winner and entrant hereby consent (except where prohibited by law) to the reasonable use by Sponsor of the Winners’ and entrants’ photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, hometown address, contents of the entry form and the name and age of the Winners and entrants without any further compensation for any future promotional activity related to this Sweepstakes.
- odds of winning: The odds of winning a Prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes and are equal regardless of method of entry.
- CONDUCT OF PARTICIPATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the officials. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Sweepstakes or the website. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and, by entering, all Winners and entrants hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in St. Louis, Missouri. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE RELATED TO SPONSOR OR THE SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage due or any combination thereof. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event that it becomes necessary due to circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control. In the event the Sweepstakes is terminated early, a winner will be selected from all eligible entries received at the time of termination.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, Winner and entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the Winner, entrants or any other third parties related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
- WINNERS LIST: For an Official Winners List (available after October 16, 2014) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Charter Communications, “Major.You Sweepstakes” - WINNERS - or - OFFICIAL RULES (please specify), 400 Atlantic Street, Stamford, CT 06901. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules. All requests must be received by November 16, 2014. Official Rules also available at www.charter.com/majoryou.
- SPONSOR: Charter Communications Operating, LLC. 400 Atlantic Street, Stamford, CT 06901.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
© 2014 Charter Communications. All rights reserved.