"We, at our core, are a service
organization. And every product
we sell has a huge service component."
--Tom Rutledge, President & CEO
Charter Communications is America’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products. Charter is at the intersection of technology and entertainment, facilitating essential communications that connect 24 million residential and business customers in 41 states. Our commitment to serving customers and exceeding their expectations is the bedrock of Charter’s business strategy and it’s the philosophy that guides our 90,000 employees.
Superior, reliable, consistent services that deliver value – that’s our focus. Over the years, Charter has invested billions of dollars in infrastructure improvements, unleashing the power of an advanced, two-way, fully interactive fiber network. By moving to this all-digital network, today’s Charter customers enjoy the most HD TV channels, more On Demand choices and the fastest internet speeds.
Charter delivers a wide range of TV, internet and voice services to residential and business customers through the Spectrum brand.
- Spectrum TV offers more HD than any other provider, DVR service and instant access to thousands of On Demand choices, many in HD. Watch live TV anywhere in the home or download movies and shows to go on mobile devices with the Spectrum TV App or take TV Everywhere with over 60 channel apps to watch on the go.
- Spectrum Internet provides the fastest Internet speeds available starting at 60 Mbps (100 Mbps in some markets). With Spectrum Internet, customers can simultaneously stream videos, download music and more without sacrificing performance. Charter provides free modems and the fastest, most powerful in-home WiFi to do more on more devices. And because Charter doesn’t limit internet with data caps or extra fees, customers always have the freedom of unlimited internet service.
- Spectrum Voice is a fully featured, reliable service with unlimited local and long-distance calling plans that include voicemail and other popular calling features like call waiting and call forwarding, plus free 411. Serving approximately 10 million voice customers, Charter is among the largest providers of residential phone service in the nation.
- Spectrum Business helps small businesses achieve better results by delivering reliable Internet, Ethernet, voice and enhancement solutions. Spectrum Business customers enjoy a wide range of products – from high-quality broadband services to phone systems and top-tier digital TV and music – all flexible to meet the demands of growing businesses.
- Spectrum Enterprise Solutions builds business-to-business solutions with a people-to-people focus, providing the bandwidth and support customers need to accelerate business. Charter’s largest customers enjoy enterprise-grade voice, video, data, network, cloud and managed services via a flexible and secure fiber-based network.
- Spectrum Community Solutions provide customized, managed WiFi, TV and voice services to residential apartments and other multi-dwelling units via fiber connections. Spectrum Fiber WiFi delivers the fastest, most powerful connection with more bandwidth and no data caps.
- Spectrum Reach, the advertising sales division of Charter, offers traditional commercial advertising and new interactive solutions for the modern media landscape. Spectrum Reach offers promotional solutions through national cable networks, internet advertising, mobile marketing and events supported by marketing, research and creative services teams.
Commitment to the Community
Charter employees are passionate about giving back to the communities in which they live and work.
Charter our Community is Charter’s national philanthropic initiative, providing education, resources and financial support to ensure more Americans are able to live in safe and healthy homes, with a goal of improving 25,000 unsafe and unhealthy homes across our service footprint by 2020. Chart our progress – and join us – on this exciting journey by visiting the Charter our Community website to see how our employees are improving communities and impacting lives.
Charter recognizes the central role broadband plays in our daily lives and the economic challenges faced by many Americans; as such, the company plans to launch an industry-leading broadband service for low-income customers. Charter’s industry-leading broadband offering will provide substantial benefits for underserved low-income families and senior citizens by delivering fast speeds that exceed the FCC’s definition of high-speed broadband, and more than triple the fastest speed currently offered by comparable programs.